NOTE: This page is about the pairing between Barry & Daisy. You have the right to state your opinion, but please do not argue with the others. If you simply do not like this pairing, do not leave a comment here stating why you hate it. Shipping wars will not be tolerated. If we see a hate comment, you will automatically be blocked with no notice. Please do not insert incorrect information in this article.
— Best Friends Whenever Admins
"Barry & Daisy" is a relationship pairing between Barry and Princess Daisy in Best Friends Whenever. It's shown Barry likes Daisy, while Daisy has shown that she may have a possible, yet slim attraction to him. Barry confesses his feelings to Daisy and they finally become a couple in Revenge of the Past.
- Barry saved Daisy by pulling all his friends acting as a chain.
- Daisy hugs Barry, calling him her "hero", which Barry enjoys and tells others not to ruin his moment.
- Daisy wants to join Barry's prank war with Naldo.
- Barry wanted Daisy to make him a knight.
- Daisy pranked him with his own device. This led Barry to wonder if he should hate her or be in love with her.
- Daisy wanted to spend time with Barry to keep her mind off of her betrothal.
- Daisy kept winning every game Barry did to get all his stuff back, yet she "won" all of Barry's belongings, which she did not want.
- Barry tried to lose on purpose because he liked having her around.
- Barry realizes he does like Daisy.
- Daisy hugs Barry, which he enjoys again.
- Barry attempted to spend alone time with Daisy rather than go to the mall.
- Daisy tells Barry what a big heart he has and kisses him on the cheek.
- Barry and Daisy have their first date.
Similarities & Differences
- Both have brown hair.
- Both are big on honor and are too proud to turn down challenges.
- Daisy is from the Rennaisance; Barry is from the 21st Century.