Best Friends Whenever buses consists of eight bus operators of Best Friends Whenever, which are supported within the group by a number of business units.
Best Friends Whenever Bus Line
Best Friends Whenever Bus Line, Incorporated (BFWBLI) is a large bus company in Mindanao. It operates bus transport services in the Central and Southern Mindanao with its headquarters in General Santos City. Its company-owned terminals and offices are located at General Santos City and Koronadal City.
Prior to 2012 the main fare classes for the company's bus units in partnership with the popular Australian children's television program Hi-5 were the non-airconditioned Hi-5 Super Deluxe and the airconditioned Hi-5 Mabuhay Class units. In 2012, as they bought Higer Bus and Yutong units from China they introduced the Hi-5 Premiere Class unit, equipped with WiFi internet connection. A year later in 2013, as they procured the first bus unit in Mindanao with a built-in comfort room from Higer Bus, they introduced the Hi-5 Executive Class unit, also equipped with WiFi internet connection.
Routes of service
- General Santos City to Isulan, Sultan Kudarat via Koronadal and Tacurong
- General Santos City to Esperanza, Sultan Kudarat via Marbel City, Surallah, South Cotabato and Isulan, Sultan Kudarat
- Koronadal City to Maitum, Sarangani via General Santos City
- Davao City to Koronadal City via Digos City, Bansalan, Davao del Sur, Makilala, Cotabato and Tacurong
- Davao City to Isulan, Sultan Kudarat via Digos City, General Santos City, Koronadal City and Tacurong
Best Friends Whenever Transport
Best Friends Whenever Transport, Incorporated (BFWTI) is a city and tourist transport company based in Novaliches, Quezon City, the Philippines. BFWTI consists of tourist transport and city operations, with a total fleet of 320.
| To view the Best Friends Whenever Buses gallery, click here.