Heart Rocket is a band formed by Ray, Barry & Naldo. It was in the present when they decided to be rock musicians and help Barry with his dream. The girls didn't succeed and changed the future completely. In A Time to Jump and Jam, Barry mentioned that Heart Rocket would be good name for band, and their first single could be called "Heart Quest for Rocketry".
In 2010, Barry met his science hero, Dr. Julius Flemming. When Barry shared his scientific theories with him, he patronized, mocked, and castigated him, so he turned his back on science and decided to make a band with Ray and Naldo. They make terrible music, as seen with their really long titles such as: "Mom, I know I said I'd clean my room. I'll get to it tomorrow. Please don't dock my allowance". Most of their songs contains loud guitar playing and yelling. After Shelby and Cyd visited, they planned on quitting high school making this band their whole lives. Afterwards, Shelby and Cyd tell them that they will cease to exist, then went to change the past again.
- "Heart Quest for Rocketry"
- "Mom, I know I said I'd clean my room. I'll get to it tomorrow. Please don't dock my allowance"
- "Why'd you girls bring that up? He was in a pretty good mood before."
- "Why do only seven people listen to my podcast? Kevin was on the last one and he was really funny."
- The idea for a rock band may have came from Naldo's father punk band in 1978.
- Barry's song: "Why do only seven people listen to my podcast? Kevin was on the last one and he was really funny." May have been a reference to Kevin Symons, who portrays Norm Marcus.
| To view the Heart Rocket gallery, click here.