When Daisy reveals that she’s engaged to Sebastian, a young man she’s never met, Cyd and Shelby decide to travel to the 16th century to help her break off the engagement.
- Lauren Taylor as Shelby Marcus
- Landry Bender as Cyd Ripley
- Gus Kamp as Barry Eisenberg
- Ricky Garcia as Naldo Montoya
- Benjamin Royer as Bret Marcus
- Matthew Royer as Chet Marcus
- Barrett Carnahan as Sebastian
- Joe Ochman as Ulrich
- It's revealed Barry does really like Daisy.
- Daisy's jailer appears in full for the first time, and he's now being held hostage by Sebastian.
- Sebastian knows about Cyd and Shelby being time travellers since he heard that.
- Although they had already travelled to 1522 (as a cameo), this is the first episode actually set during that year.
- Daisy may be English, as the knights are shown bearing English lions and that the people are shown speaking the Queen's English.
- Barry's secret crush on Daisy and trying to spend time with her is similar to Josh with Maddie in the Liv and Maddie episode Secret Admirer-A-Rooney. Just like in that episode, Barry used his game as an excuse to spend time with Daisy, similar to how Josh wanted to play basketball as an excuse. Like Maddie, Daisy was rather confused and felt the games were a waste of her time and was confused as to what is going on. Both Josh and Barry were doing poorly in their activities, but it didn't stop them from enjoying having their respective love interests around.
- Interesting to notice that Cyd and Shelby didn't get to the prison in 1522 when they hugged Daisy.
- The girls didn't leave tachyons when they jumped, at least it's what it looks like since we didn't see any incredulous reaction from Sebastian or anybody else then.
- December 18, 2016 (Hungary)
- January 23, 2017 (Israel)
- April 19, 2017 (Latin America, Brazil)
| To view the It's Not Ye, It's Me gallery, click here.