The West Portland Promenade is the local mall frequented by the Marcus, Ripley, Eisenberg and Montoya families.
- Urban Bro
- Kiss and Makeup
- rumorz by D'Andre
- Keepin' It Wheel
- Wild Wild Vest
- Game Hole
- Lil' Mister Cool Pants
- Smoothie Shop
- Fudgie Town (kiosk)
- Naldo's Cousin's Kiosk (Naldo-Tees for a day)
- Hat'II Do (kiosk)
- Candles Candles Candles (kiosk)
- Valet Auto Spa
- Mini (trackless) Mall Train Express
- Massage Chairs
- Photo Booth
- The Adopt Stop
- Groove City Dance Videogame Machine
- First mentioned in A Time to Cheat.
- First appeared in Epic Girl's Day.
- As depicted in Derby Little Secret, it occasionally hosts after hours underground Roller Derby matches.
- Shelby once gave mouth-to-snout resuscitation to a potbellied pig, named Piggie Smalls, there, and as a result, the grateful owner Larry, always gives Shelby two free smoothies from his shop every time she visits..
- Dennis is a security guard there.
- Cyd and Naldo watched a Chainsaw Carving demonstration in The Friendship Code.
- The gang all attended the Battle of the Boy Bands Concert in The Lying Game.
- Shelby once applied for jobs in every business in the mall, but was rejected by all of them in Working Nine to Fudge.
- Cyd and Shelby briefly worked at the Fudgie Town kiosk.
| To view the The West Portland Promenade gallery, click here.